CellarPro 1800XTx-220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V/1PH/50-Hz or 60Hz environments. Starting with CellarPro’s 1800XT-220V unit, we’ve modified the unit for installation through an outdoor wall by adding the following options and upgrades:
- An outdoor hood to protect the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line to channel excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures.
- Power cord modification to allow the unit to be powered from inside the wine cellar.
- Coated condenser coils to protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit’s longevity.
Please note: the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
This unit can be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.